Thursday, February 6, 2014

Motives - the real question

You all get them, have them and use them. Over and over your motives move you one way or another. I have one, it is to have fun in this lifetime. Period. If it is not fun, I stop doing it and go do something different. I have always been that way and will remain so. It works for me perfectly. I do not work out to be fit or thin, I do it because skiing or riding or yoga are FUN. Fit and healthy and flexible are bonus points. My work is fun, my family is super fun, my home is a fun to hang at and my friends are fun too. That is what motivates me here. Because of that, I attract that. I know  that when your motivation is less than light, loving and self focused, the efforts become strained and produce stress. There is not enough pay for the unmotivated worker, or enough love for the unmotivated partner. I see that some must get to the end of the road, in health or life or a relationship, knowing change is inevitable, before some get motivated to shift their lifestyles, their attitudes and save their own lives.
I am only interested in those whose motivation brings light now. I bring light and energy and fun to everything I do, and you can too, first check your motives. If you are doing it for any other reason than love, STOP now. Do it for  the love you. If your work does not motivate you, then change something. If your looks and feelings do not motivate to stay where you are, them move forward and on to something new. If your life does not motivate you to get up early and have a wonderful day, then rethink who, what and how you are choosing to be. One naturally motivates themselves towards their focus, their beliefs, their experiences. Consider your motives and choose well now. It is your life.

No comments: