Monday, February 3, 2014

Magical Monday

Every Monday the Redemption Cowboys come to the ranch and ride  bareback on my horses with me. It is a special event, over and over. Each time brings something new and funny and amazing. Today we are going to watch a video about a triathalon runner who bring a special needs partner with him the whole way. They are linked by their hearts and one is carrying and one is being carried. I know I have been both in this lifetime. I also know that being the one willing to carry now, is the result of looking at it from both places. I did not come here to be perfect, I already was. In heaven there is divine order and it needs no work. On Earth there is a bit of chaos and we run in it, with it, and through it, like the our hair is on fire. Ups and downs, in and outs, loves and battles, all a part of the gift of learning we get here. Today if you get a minute, go to the Facebook page and meet my Cowboys and watch that video, you will never be the same again!

No comments: