Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JAMMING a square peg in to a round hole?

I see this happening all the time, parents who think their kids should be one way, when naturally they are way different. Way different!! I see people trying to meet other's wants, desires and expectations and working so hard at it and always falling short. I see that square peg hopping from hole to hole to find one that fits, relationships, religions, addictions, jobs, and so forth. Never fitting quite in.  The first thing to do is to know for sure which peg you are. Are you round or square one, or are you at STAR shape!!!???!! I do natal charts for people to see who God saw and sent. It is so cool how the Math of the universe spells out the details of each and every life here and it's design. Let me know if you want yours, it costs 25 bucks and we will email it to you, mine was 36 pages long and full of good stuff that helped me fall back in love with me! I am fitting in quite nicely now, in every way!

No comments: