Tuesday, February 11, 2014

From deep within

You are a giant energetic being stuffed in to a garden like body. I know that deep within each of us we know that to be true. Also there remains the details about our life here. It is a contract that you made with yourself and others in front of God and everybody. Each contract deserves full disclosure and a chance to come to completion. I completed mine on the 12-20-2012 when I finished 55 years of work. Done, done and then super done. I knew that from deep with in. I then made the choice to re-up my term here. I knew there was a golden parachute and I had the choice to activate that clause. I did. My life is so easy and beautiful and loving in that exercised option, that truly it simply makes me smile. Thank God for all this and what is yet to realize. YOU know too, deep within, that truth, your truth, let it surface now. It is time now.

No comments: