Friday, February 7, 2014

Hawk's Ridge Ranch overnights

I built this ranch with the idea that it is a lighthouse. It shines a bright and warm light on those who choose to come in close. I have entertained the idea of entertaining here and now would like to offer it to you. We have sleeping for 6 in beds,  more on the floor is you desire or on my buffalo rug, like Mike does sometimes.  I have a giant library of amazing books and magazines I love. We have lots of horses, and an indoor arena, a big fireplace and big screen tv for fun and inspiring movies. Our kitchen is fully able to do whatever I ask it to and our oversized tub gives good clay baths. We have a massage therapist on site and a yogi too. Our cross country ski trail is fun and our willingness to share all this, in place now. You are invited to get your group, your family or just YOU together and hang with us. $150 per day includes two horse sessions and two great healthy meals. Let me know when, 715-426-7350 or email thehawc @gmail.com.

No comments: