Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Our parents, our lessons

I am my mom. I always was and will be in this incarnation. I hated that for a long time, since she was the lesson giver in this lifetime. The polarity of her fears was intense. Everything either light or dark. No normal, no center, only extremes. That was fun for a minute, but too intense to continue to endure. I know that balance works better and I learned that from her. She was afraid of her own shadow and made us afraid of hers. She knew in the end of her life that light was better and love was not abusive and a year after her death she returned to say OOPS> sorry about that.  We healed our connection then and it subsequently healed my girls too. This is how it works, you have issues with your parents, whether you know them or not, are in touch or not, they will appear in your field of energy and experience.  That is the gift of family, although sometimes very intense. Take a good long look, this is YOU, polarity, both sides of the coin. You are them!!! Healing this comes with embracing it. I know that is hard, yet I know the yield of forgiveness is worth it in every way. I learned from the pain I received to not pass that along, I did not. I healed that rift by embracing the option, that returned the healing to my mother, although not physically in body right now, her spirit lightened by my choice. Imagine this, dream it, write it in a story, they all work. Overlight it with love, and let's move into the next phase!

No comments: