Friday, February 28, 2014

Nothing but smooth sailing ahead

Earth and her children have come through some rough seas. The storms of choice and freewill are truly book worthy. I know my life is very fun to re-examine, and I marvel at the greatness of the consciousness  I embody, even when it is lying quietly beneath the surface. That consciousness is now fully activated, and raising itself to the position where it can do it's best work. My family is healthy and happy and loving, my partner is well and strong and ready to work. My farm is a lighthouse for those seeking a vision from a higher prospective, handy that I have a herd of horses to assist with that. It is time to say thank you and see you again on another sunny day to many. It is time to sail on into the warm winds and beautiful sunsets. I am so glad I made it, thank you Creator for this is truly what you promised.

No comments: