Thursday, February 6, 2014

Paid in full- the ransom for our souls, paid in full.

Let's start thinking that way now. See your leaks plugged. See your empty holes filled. See you, free and clear in every way. I see you working toward this and I know it is making it's way here now. The Earth is our temporary home, and she offers full support while walk on her. You do not own her or anything on her but YOU.  She provides us with a body, and the nourishment and shelter that body needs to remain here by choice. It is an amazing opportunity. Spirit in body, is our life here, and staying connected to that and not to the other stuff we seem to collect, keeps it light and energetic and fun. Somehow we slipped in to a strange place of believing in ownership and owing. It is an illusion albeit real to many. Your only true commitment is to yourself, and the use of your time and energy while you are here. The Earthmother loves having us and yet right now is stressed a bit by how she is being treated and used. In the beginning this place was a garden in every way created for us and our adventure here. I look forward to that time again here. I know my debts are paid in full and the Creator has seen to that, the ransom for my falsely held hostage energy paid in full. I share my world with those who choose to share theirs with me, and those who know we are free here after all. Find your free space and stay there now. Now is the time.

No comments: