Sunday, March 2, 2014

Just the way you are

It takes a minute to decide how, who and what you are and that you deserve to be happy with it. It is why I do horses and humans, that speeds up the process for many. Looking in the mirror and falling back in love with your spirit and the energy it exudes, well, that is the mission here. My partner says, I love you just the way you are, every single part of you makes me smile. I am always better with you, I always was. Funny and energetic and willing, open and direct and filled with spirit. I always felt like I was too big, he always felt too small. In partnership we are JUST RIGHT! The self first, then add in another and then our world together.  Our result in inner peace no more extra effort needed. So grateful for  balance and love and being just me. How about you?

No comments: