Saturday, February 15, 2014

ALLOWANCE LEADS TO ALIGNMENT, GRACEFULLY

 For a long time I watched from the side lines in many arenas here. I sat on those bleachers and applauded wildly and cheered loudly for other's success.  I saw my daughters become state championship basketball players, I was happy for their success. I watched our world start to wake up and rub their eyes and look around wondering what next. I smiled and clapped my hands joyfully that sleep time was over and now there was someone to play with. I stayed out of  it while they slept. I stayed out of it while they roused themselves. I stayed out of it until they showed up here and said HEY, I AM UP AND AT 'EM' AND READY, What's next??? Then I formed an alliance with them. First I had to simply allow them gracefully their time to learn, to explore, to heal and forgive and forget and forgive and remember too. I had to do that  for myself too. Once complete, the alignment comes easy. Now this is gonna fun!