Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Got me a new cup!

Yup!! I see everything in metaphors, I decipher dreams, I know which emotions cause which diseases. I am a seer. I can look at almost anything and understand it. The Creator gave me this gift to use and I use it every single day. So yesterday I was given a new coffee cup. To some it would just be another dish. To me it is the world saying I am being invited to drink from a new perspective, a new label is being added to my resume of life here. It says COWGIRL on it. I have been a horse lover my whole life, and use them in my practice and in my play time to help me stay balanced and grounded and also provide me with unlimited horse-power. No one has ever accused me of being a cowgirl. I often wondered why not. Didn't I look like one, or live like one?  Now I am one. A true cowgirl in the finest sense of the word, and I got me a cup that says so!!! Funny how important the little things are! Thanks Tap, I love it!!! Naturopathic Doctor/Cowgirl I like that!

No comments: