Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You are your own Goliath

Funny how we struggle and fight and think somehow it is something or someone else doin' it to us. I love the way humans use each other for the growth of spirit that is  only needed from within. It is consensual and that makes it forgivable. It is one of the clearest ways we have of seeing our own truth. I personally have used horses that way, the mirror of me, for my whole life and that made it easier for me and on those around me too. When I am healthy and balanced and fearless, I can ride like the wind and do. When I am stressed or confused or frustrated, guarantee I will have a buck or a fall or a nip or a foot crush to wake me up to ME and my Goliath. I know we are in transition and ascending very quickly now, and that is the greatest gift humanity has ever manifested. Knowing that the Goliath way of life and the seeing our problems as colossal is coming to a very loving and beneficial conclusion now. Slay your inner demons, shine a light on every single truth you know for sure, speak it out loud and own every detail of your experience here. YOU are divine in everyway, never forget that, and as you do, embrace the Goliath YOU, you are massive energetically and loving and sharing that with us all will speed this along nicely.

No comments: