Sunday, September 23, 2012

LOOKING BACK

ALL BEHAVIORS ARE CHOSEN. You respond according to choice first, then programming, beliefs taught, experiences logged and also genetically inputed. Attract or repel, healthy or sick, rich or poor, nice or naughty, honest or cheating - every single time a choice. I looked back to see the trail littered with choices that humanity made that I see now they regret. Extinction of species - a huge regret - a colossal mistake and happening right now before our eyes. Kids with high light energy are dying here. Autism and other disorders on the spectrum are the legacy chosen by people. Whether you want to blame choices on another or not - you are still make them every day too. I know not to put mercury in my body, I choose that. I know not to vaccinate myself or eat GMO foods. I know that when I do those things, I regret the choice. I get sick or worse I get angry. Look around and choose better now. Choose nice, healthy, whole. Choose self first then kids and nature and then other grown ups. You are a walking ball of choices - spewing energetically in every direction. Spew happy light loving energy please. If not possible - stay home.

No comments: