Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love, affection and PROTECTION

I see kids every day and grown ups too, who do not have that in their life. It is so necessary for humans to have these three things if they are to flourish. Love is to be without rules or conditions - just available at a never ending rate. Nothing has more potential or power. Affection is the key to humans re-energizing their field. A touch or kiss or hug will change the energy of both upon contact. We need contact!! I shake every single hand of every single person that comes to see me in my clinic for two reasons. First to see what their intention is. I can feel it in their handshake and it flashes into my mind immediately. Second to send them the message that I am here to help them in any way I can and that I can be trusted to be honest and forthcoming with all I know to be true and right. Then there is PROTECTION, the gift of Arch Angel Michael who has guarded and protected me my whole life when the grown ups disappeared or lost their way or became angry and abusive. This is a conflicted planet, mixed messages are constant. It is hard to know where it is safe to be now. Gangs are safe for kids who have no home life, mountaintops for those who trust no one but grizzlies and wolves. Odd how we choose. I would have taken a gang or a mountaintop over my family and homelife as a kid every single time!!! These are the key ingredients to life happy and healthy here. If you do not have these things - then be these things for yourself and others now. Love everything and laugh about the frustrations, be warm and tender and extend your hand, your look, your smile and embrace these people here, then protect all of the innocents, starting with yourself. Choose words that help not curse. Choose sounds and displays that enchant and support. Stay safe in the knowing that all is well and improving although sometimes it does not seem so. Extend your protection to our Earth, her animals and all the children here. Join with others seeking to protect these things as well. This is the greatest way to live and FLOURISH. It starts with you! I am proud that my life gives me the chance every day to do and be loving, affectionate and protective- thank you GOD!

No comments: