Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kids deserve your energy! You must be present.

I felt growing up the lack of parents in many ways. I never ever felt safe in my own home. My mother was a drama queen, manic in her ways. either off or on, you never knew. It was a dance on a hot griddle with her. My father died when I was two and she got a new husband. That was tough for me. I needed a buddy with her as my mom, but he was so busy tending to her that we kids were not a priority ever. I made my own testosterone as an answer to that lack of maleness in my life. Then I passed that on to my girls in many ways. It is something to look at now as we have our Virgo new moon teaching us about service. I did service to enchant, to attract, to demonstrate my value. It was a male energy pattern that I did my whole life, even carried my own luggage. I have spent years working through these issues and have come up with the knowing that it is NOT the doing that gets us what we truly desire, it is the BEING that does it. Being of service, I can do, being IN service, that has to stop now! I am a freedom loving gal with a keen eye and a sharp wit and have made being in service doable. OK , NOW ENOUGH of that. Time to partner up with another doer and let the true service begin. The service of LOVE for the sake of LOVE and everything else will fall in order. I love this planet and the only way to help her get back on track is to love our kids, and our world, like they need to be loved, simply because they are HERE! AND WORTH IT! They deserve our energy!! Just like we did. We are the ones who came to fix this, so let's do this together. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: