Saturday, September 8, 2012

Be proud, be authentic and be accountable

You are your own creation, an art project of amazing potential. Real life is art and it is constantly being added to. It is worthy of your attention to every detail. I have spent hours seeing what happens to people when they neglect their own canvas, waiting for someone else to paint on it. It leaves them empty and forever waiting and waiting. It seems as though it is never enough, there is no end when we expect someone else to do OUR work. It is not possible. You are something very unique, one of a kind and being proud of who and how you are and act is the basis for your foundation. Determining what makes you special a life long pursuit. Allowing yourself to celebrate and share your one of a kindness fearlessly the challenge. I have learned along the way my attention to the details of me is what makes my life magical. I try to never compare it to another's either, knowing that is also not possible. I also am very clear that the accounting of my thoughts, words and deeds is inevitable and if I take the time to account for myself along the way it should oome easy in the end. So in pursuit of all of our desires, health and happiness, first be you, proud, authentic and accountable.

No comments: