Saturday, September 22, 2012

Aren't you sick of being sick???

I guess we are still liking it or it would be on the way out. That is how it feels to me, that even though I am way out there, I am healthy and fit and happy and I had to do it myself without drugs or any other addictive helpers! I knew when I was young that something changed for me in the 5th grade. I got my first filling and my life spiraled downward. First not sleeping was the deal. For hours I would lay awake and get totally freaked out by that, then I started getting into trouble and felt angry and then I started breaking bones,I broke 4 that year alone. I now know the bones are where we carry our own library and I needed to look this UP!! I do not want any of us feeling sick or sad or mad or totally freaked out either. Addiction to other things is another result of not fitting in to our own skin, we feel that the stimuli in the new behavior keeps us distracted for awhile. I see it in thieves and addicts and bullies too. This is going to change now with the revelations of a way that needs to slip into the " passed". Learn about your chemistry, your DNA, your daily input and then examine your daily output and tell me what you know for sure. If I can help you with an assessment of your body with teeth and spine included, call me! That is what I do!! We deserve a great life now, enough of the other way! Let's be all that we were designed to be!!! I love this!

No comments: