Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Holding on a little longer

As I spoke with my daughter yesterday she reminded me of how important each day is and how they add up to an amazing life when recounted. She is in a new land with new people and they are dazzled by the stories of her life and she is only 29 years on this planet. We spoke of all the magical places we have gone to and the facinating people we have met. We remembered our family with all of it's good and sometimes painful memories. We simply know that it is all good and IMPROVING! Our journey here is our legacy later. The footprint of our time spent on this planet is made moment to moment. Regrets should serve only to change you and keep you from repeating the same behavior. I have none at this point for change has been my middle name along with faith! I have always been flexible and resilient, I may even seem tough to some, but I have never given in or up. That is why at this time, although we are stressed by many things, HOLD ON a little longer. The shift is happening and you are right in the middle of it. Stand up now, and ride this wild surf board. My Mentor Dr. Lile told me over 20 years ago that I was on the front of a wave of change. Then my friend Mark told me early one morning over coffee in Tahoe that he was renaming me Dr. Tsunami, because when you encounter me nothing stays the same!! I have both those visions as my legacy here, ask KSTP channel 5 news and Pat Tierney my favorite lawyer, about that! You all have the same only different stories to tell. So let's start celebrating early, I think that will get our mind of the other stuff. Find what and who you love and LOVE IT UP! Then the shift will move and you will not even notice the quaking!

No comments: