Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Energy medicine - what is it??

I have used an EAV machine to analyze people's energy systems for over 20 years. It is a device that saved my life back in the 80's and I knew it would help alot of others too. I learned to use it well and many recoveries has been initiated under the guidance of the body directly. It truly gives the body a voice and I am a very good listener. That is what energy medicine does. It tells the flow and the stuck points, it shows the inflammation and the degeneration. I always work on the worst stuff first, and that normally correlates with the symptoms people complain of. It is acupuncture meets Star Trek. It took alot of practice and there is a special touch needed to be a master at this. Now we have new devices that are easier to work and just as amazing and you can have one in your own home - hooked up through your computer to ME and my amazing remedies. I have lived healthy and fit for all of my nearly 55 years, especially since this came into my life. My daughters also have great tales to tell about the health they have from our home remedies and our testing device. We have stayed ahead of break downs by being checked and worked on before the crisis could occur, I have helped many people avoid trouble with this way of testing. From teeth to spine to organs to hormones and also emotions, this checks them all. Alot of you will benefit dramatically from this, call to order your hook up, it is a hand cradle that links you to me through your computer. Cool, huh. I loved Star Trek and now I LIVE IT TOO. Here's to a future filled with unending wellness for us all!

No comments: