Monday, September 10, 2012

MAKE A CHOICE NOW

I am not a political character, there is nothing there for me yet. I check in and see what is going on and then lose interest because of the conflicts. I have tried to find something to hook to yet I can not. It is time now for us to attract leaders who are honest and caring and interested in the greater good, their own agenda being that. I will begin a belief now that that is soon to come. I never felt that was possible before now, but now I seem to think it is possible. People are waking up and the dumbed down flourided vaccinated half dead brains are waking up too. Those who slop around in a toxic world eating toxic food and treating their issues with more toxic chemicals are not going to be around much longer. They are dropping like flies from cancer and every other disease created by this stupor. You can pick health, it is attracted to those who make to choice to do it. It is not a gift it is a right,AND you must fight for your rights. Attract leaders by becoming one yourself. Choose a subject to study that interests you and get involved. I am the HAWC, the Hawk's Ridge Ranch, Sustain Hudson and St. Croix River Protection Assoc., I am Blackfeet and Dakota and I am a woman and a mom and a friend and a yogi. I am a gambler and I gamble on things all the time, take a chance it is a good gamble!!! Enough said. FIND ONE THING AND JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET - IT'S YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WORLD AND YOUR FUTURE.

No comments: