Thursday, September 27, 2012

Looking at us from US, the higher view of you by you

When you look back or look over you, what do you look like?? Do you like what you see?? I have had a lot of time to look back and look ahead, I also am pretty dang good at looking from above down onto my life and my adventures. For a very long time I was rather quiet. That is not my natural way of being, I recently became rather loud, which is also not me. My idea of who and what I want to be and how, is balanced. Noisy only when necessary, but never again sidelined. My deal is if it isn't fun do not do it. I need to stick to that now more than ever. I know we deserve more than we take, we were taught as children to be seen and not heard, then again as women. Now is the time to completely discard that old foolishness, and be SEEN and HEARD. Make a plan for who and how you intend to be, what will you look like, how much will you weigh, who will you spend precious moments with and what will be the footprint after you leave. This is the time for focus on this new you. I have defended myself since I was a little girl, enough of that. If someone doesn't agree with or even like me, that's OK, I don't agree with or like everyone either. It is ok, but those are the ones I will not spend precious moments with, there are just too many special times and special people out there and now is the time to look and choose and live the way I want to. Let's have some fun, we are all special in our own way! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: