Tuesday, September 25, 2012

When the darkness comes...

As a child I watched my father die, as an adult I watched as my partner's mother died. I always see the departures and arrivals. When someone is pregnant I see the souls in the air making their initial connections, bringing the light of a new soul to our world. That is how I see it - darkness and light. I saw a guy's light go grey and knew he was walking the fine line between here and there. The next day he suffered a massive heart attack but survived. Choice was made. Over and over and over choices made to add light or slip into darkness. That is how this thing works. Is it a psychic gift?? No not really, it is simply an awareness and the acknowledgment of that awareness. It is like focusing with bleary eyes. Auric energy, like the dawn or the sunset - real but not touchable. You all have that energy surrounding you. You choose your own colors every minute of every day. I see who is feeling, or thinking or doing what, just by the color of their aura. I do not judge, I do not tell unless I am asked and I do not give it a thought really unless it encroaches into my space. Darkness can do that you know. It has tentacles like an octopus and a little darkness goes a long way. If you give in to it, have secrets, do wrong or dishonest things, it will eat you up. Cursing is throwing dark words like bombs into the air. Darkness comes from many sources and it is contagious as hell!! It is hell, in every sense, which is simply seperation from light and love. You can do with your light amazing things, see what needs to be done and shine it on a path for others to see, use your face and your eyes and your words in light to shine a smile. That always adds light to the whole thing. Oh Creator of all that is - thank you for my light - let it be bright and strong so I may see my way through easily and happily. How's that for a good start to the light of a new day??? You try it, we need all the light we can get.

No comments: