Monday, September 3, 2012

Dreaming your life into reality

I love dreaming, I always did. I learned to interpret them as a necessary aspect of my own growth and development. Last night I dreamed I found a church right here that I thought I would love to join. It fit my vision in everyway. I won't go into the details but they were specific and vivid, but the coolest part was at the end as I was speaking to their leader a dark-skinned extraterrestrial woman about joining her group and although I have never disrespected the available groups already present none had fit my bill since I was a tiny child. And then I cried and cried at the relief of finally finding a spiritual community to share in and with all the magic that I know exists. Here's to your dreams coming true and mine too!! It is time now. Let's dream into reality the dreams of our hearts!!! It will be fun to see who is having the same dream!

No comments: