Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ARE YOU HAPPY, REALLY HAPPY?

I treat all sorts of illness. From weight to cough to cancer to allergy. Every single one is brought on by an emotion. Learn how you trigger your body to buck and twist with your feelings. What you perceive is what you will receive. Changing your beliefs about health and wellness means finding happiness within and living with in that structure only. Find a focus of light and laughter, I use yoga and horses and the beach and the ski hill to focus myself on. Those are the things that give me great feelings of happiness. I let the other stuff slip off. I can not make another person happy, trying to do that distracts from my own energy. I can not make another healthy either. It is my job to be an example not for you but for myself. If I remain focused and happy - I will remain healthy and balanced. If you are sad or angry or afraid or lonely, get some help that helps you help yourself. Become accountable for every detail of your life. Your words become your reality, if they are unkind or threatening in any way they will wreck havoc on YOU only YOU, they have awesome power to heal or destroy. Surround yourself with happy people, join a group that smiles alot!! Be with those who do good things, taking care with care. Your health depends on this knowledge. Books about Bach Flowers and Louise Hay's book too will help you.

No comments: