Sunday, September 23, 2012

There comes the light at the end of the tunnel

Look up and you will see it now. The end of the tunnel is near and there is light there and you will soon stumble out into it. This tunnel has been long and tight and murky for many. The light is the promise of a new day and a clean and healthy world. Eden was the orignal idea and Eden it shall be again. I have my mini Eden where I live and work. My farm is perfect in every way, healthy and happy animals everywhere, and buildings that smile with eyes that watch the world. Our horses entertained a group of boys yesterday and when I asked what they liked best about the bareback rides, they say the whole thing was the BEST! I agreed this whole experience is the best. Look outside today and make sure your yard and the plants are happy and nourished. Make sure today you make time for your pets, clean up their area, throw the ball, clean the litter box and then tell them how much their presence means to you. That is how to create Eden, one little place at a time. We choose. If you have an extra minute, help some one else, I am going to sell rain barrel raffle tickets at the Art Fair in Hudson on the St. Croix River at the park. We are saving our river, but saving our run off and using it better. I was just told that you can not do that in Colorado. SAD! It is our world, our Eden and you are here to create it and enjoy it - I AM!

No comments: