Sunday, September 9, 2012

Who do you share your road with????

I see the bigger picture more than I see the focused one,so it is always interesting to see who is sharing the road with me. I have a nack for not focusing on me, therefore there are times that when I do I am surprised by who is next to me. Sometimes a little horrified! I always love the high road, and go there frequently. I will seed light packets like watermelon seeds throwing them around by the fistful. It doesn't matter where they are sown, only that they are sown. It can be money, or health ideas or just a smile and a kind word. The other day I gave away my beautiful earrings. It is what I love to do. Some people really benefit from that, others move in and stick around for more. Those are the ones I don't see so clearly and need to pay closer attention to. I married one of those guys once and it cost me and my heart and pocket book dearly to be so unfocused. You and I - we are not random, we are intentional, our life and our road - intentional! Not entitled, not happenstance, chosen every single step of the way. Parenting is intentional, although many do it without being accountable. I see parents who love but do not parent, I see kids who embark on journeys of wild choices to connect to something that was missing in their parent. On your road today - look around you and see who is there, are they invited by YOU intentionally or did they slip in when you weren't focused and choosing? In weakness and seperation we do crazy things, nothing is undoable! Clean up your road, choose intentionally, seed the good seeds love and light and laughter and THEN SEE WHAT POPS UP ALONG THE WAY! I AM.

No comments: