Friday, September 7, 2012

1994 an old friend named Darcy

I found a book that was given to me as a Christmas gift from an old friend long ago. She knew me before we were born and when we met again in this lifetime it was pure fun!!We had amazing adventures and long talks about every single thing. We had beautiful daughters we took every where we went. We camped on the St. Croix with them every summer, taught them to waterski, had cross country ski afternoons and long nights of singing to our favorite music! Then she went away. Period. I lost her while she was alive and then she passed away after that. I was sad the whole time, missing her so much. After she was gone I went to a healer to get some clarity and she said that I hook up with her for only short times in different lives, cuz together we only focus on us and forget about the rest of the world. That was so true, and for me to move into the position I am in and do what I do - I HAD TO MOVE ON TOO. She did it for US and I know that for sure, but finding the little book of Angel's Instructions was the cue I neeeded to remember that. It is all good, even when it seems too hard to do and even believe, it is still right and if we let it play itself out, it does truly end up making sense. So here's to my friend in Heaven, Darcy - love ya lots, miss ya terribly and look forward to a red beer and hours of stories and singing when we meet again!! Thanks for the book- AGAIN!

No comments: