Friday, September 21, 2012

Showing up is not enough!

Seven billion souls have showed up for this event. Some to watch, some to interfere and some to participate. I personally have done a little of all those things. Interfering only with my own progress, watching a lot of what goes on and NOW ready, able and willing to be in the action of it all. Joining with others to light the day with new ideas and partnerships that will make this adventure all it can be. I wanted to be saved or loved or healed or whatever, just like everyone does. I learned that that has to be my own work and my own choice and it takes effort and focus. We have all the tools. We have all the directions. We have each other too. So if you think just by being here that that is enough, you will miss out on the action part of this process and unltimately when we have catapulted ourselves in our beautiful future, you will still be standing here, wondering where every body went. Speak up!! Say what and who you want!! Where do you want to go and with whom?? Become brave and worthy all in the same moment and see who moves in step with you!! The law of attraction is hotter than it has ever been because people know it exists and are using it to get thier dreams to come true today!! I am ready now, how about you - tell it like you want it, say it out loud where we can hear you, be passionate, be clear, be positive, the outcome depends on it. You are the maker and breaker of your own realities and dreams. Invest - first in loving yourself and then loving the whole enchilada!! I think this is when the fun starts! And I am all in!!! Are YOU!?

No comments: