Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You are all invited to the party

I once was invited to a party and when I arrived was told really that I was NOT invited and to go away. I went away. I look now at this big party of the 2012 - end of the Mayan calendar party and realized I have done that to people too. I have invited and then taken back the invite, mostly because I am afraid of what that person brings to the party, always with memories of the PAST/PASSED. In our past here, we have made mistakes, created conflicts and inflicted pain. I do not want the past at my party now. I understand that better than ever. I want the PRESENCE/PRESENTS there only. If I can be present and let go of the old stuff I can celebrate at a new level of joy and peace. That is the new party - community with peace and happiness. Making new healthy loving memories together. In an effort to do better - let's get this party started and you are all invited. Leave your worries and cares at the door and step into the new reality. Now this is something to see and be a part of!! Party on!!

No comments: