Friday, September 21, 2012

countdown Birth or rebirthday??

My birthday is 12-20, right by Christmas. I love that. The whole month is about celebrating. I am right in the middle of those celebrations. This year I have a special date right next door on both sides, the 12-12-12 and the 12-21-2012. I am the birthday winner with the 12-20-2012! I teach to use the 30 days before your birthday to clear old junk and use the 30 days after to RE-CREATE Your life. It is easier going with the flow of your personal vibe. I am now conscious of the 90 day cycle for myself and yesterday began a clearing that will take me new heights in these next 90 days. I had a ring stuck on my hand for a long time, yesterday it came off!! Hallelujah. I feel as though that is the beginning of much of what will simply slip off and leave me to me. This is an amazing gift for us all. The timing of the end of time is so energetic and has so much value and potential. I teach re-write your sacred contract classes. I know that in Nov. I will teach that series again for those - who like me - choose Re-brith on my birthday this year!! Happy Rebrithday to us all - let's get clear and focused!

No comments: