Sunday, December 6, 2015

The privilege of being human

Some think it is a gift, I certainly do. Some do not. Some know that knowing the things we do is a privilege. I certainly do. I know the privileges of being human are amazing. Angels honor our privilege of this life in body. It gives us so much. Our body, mind, vision, and of course adrenaline and heart rate. It gives us connection on all those levels to self, then to one another. Today, think of the privileges you have earned here. Embrace them all. It is  not  just for the elite, it is for us all willing to put in the time and effort. I am a privileged TI customer, meaning that when I go and play, there is nothing they will not do for me. I paid for that privilege and I love it! I have also paid dearly for other privileges as well. You are a privilege to me, knowing you, sharing with you, and loving that you are in my life. That is a privilege I honor and respect and enjoy too. It is a privilege to serve, to share, to be present in a loving joyful way. Enjoy the privileges, it is Sunday Funday, and they are every where.

No comments: