Sunday, December 27, 2015

Remember......ME TOO?

Where do you fit in and with WHO? How many times have you said - ME TOO? Our first cat was named ME-TOO. She came with another cat named Sophie. Me-too was the little one, the black one, the one that was hard to see, distant and guarded. And she wanted to be with us too. Period. She wasn't taking no for an answer either. They were a set, a team, they had been together a long time and if Sophie got a home, she would have a home too. So she came along too even though I might have missed seeing her at first. I see this in people all the time. From behind another they will say, ME TOO? Can I come, am I invited, included, even considered. I am a more the merrier person, the fishes and bread loaves believer. I know that there is room for us all. I never say never. I don't care if you come with not much to offer, just come. Our world is shifting and for those who feel left behind or left out or out in left field. YA! YOU TOO!! The community we are building now is to save this world, and all hands on deck please. Time to stand up and shout ME-TOO!, be counted and be a part of the new family we are forming. Our turn to offer and YOU TOO, are invited.

No comments: