Thursday, December 10, 2015

Who's family is yours

I have been close to many families in this lifetime. Some were warm, some were cold. I took a friend to dinner with my  family the other day and later he said to me, your family is really warm, and fun, and you are blessed. I know my family is a blessing. I learned  that to receive that blessing, I had to be that blessing. I am front and center when I am in a family, honest and willing. I am noisy and energetic and filled with enthusiasm. And I sing alot.  I am not always tactful, yet always truthful. I know a healthy future and long and happy life is all about families. There will be lines forming now to the family of your dreams. Your vision will become your real life. Decide who you want to have share your life with you and enjoy. Families rock! And yes, we are all going to have one now. Lonely days and nights, gone now from our world. Hello brothers and sisters from other mothers!

No comments: