Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Who is a player? I am that I am, my Authentic Self revealed.

I am a player. A Sagittarius Sun and Moon, living large with Jupiterian enthusiasm. I love to play, I always have. I live to love to play here.  It doesn't matter with who or how, just that I do. I have scanned the crowd for a playmate since I could see. My mother knew if I was gone, I had found a friend and was having fun. I knew that that was my gift and that it still is. I am also good at sharing. Others knew that about me too. Some enjoyed it, others took advantage. I can get up and go with the joy of spontaneous energy and I love that.  I can let certain things wait until I return, knowing they would be ok without me. I can hit the slopes, the open trail, the game tables or just the back yard and play until I need a nap. When I do that, I am healthy, happy and whole. My success is the end result of knowing how I am and using it for the good of me and anyone else who likes to play. I have a horse ranch, a chicken farm, a dog pack, and more kitties than an old maid. I have a beach, open trails, and a hankering to ski to work every day, and I do when I can. I am authentic, I am me.  I am a cowgirl and an Indian too. How about you, who are you and are you being true to you? We are all each a part of  the I am that I am. A unique aspect of a great and glorious presence here. I am the player, who are YOU?

No comments: