Monday, December 7, 2015

Nature, nuture, nourish

I love to  watch and listen and then write it out. I do that exercise daily. I get so excited that keeping quiet is really challenging. This Blog gives  me a vent for that excitment. Everyone needs a vent. The steam we build up with our energy within, needs a healthy source of expression. I choose to express mine in nature. That is why I have a horse ranch. The land and animals match my energy, big, powerful and expressive. The nature here gives me healthy purpose. Nurturing my nature, which is not only ME but this ranch too, gives me joy, connection, love unconditional and awe. It also demands my presence and accountability. Nothing less will do.  Nourishing them, nourishes me. The energy I provide, provides me back in spades. I see it in the mirror of Hawk's Ridge Ranch. The nature that nourishs me as I nurture and nourish it. GOT IT?? Find something in nature, natural and living and organic that you  can nurture and nourish. What you put out comes back ten times stronger, and YUP, that is magic.

No comments: