Friday, December 11, 2015

Unencumbered by reality

That is my life, my view of things, and always the basis for the way I live. I know that is good and true for me. I am the hopelessly hopeful character willing to look up and step forward all at the same time. It is the stuff that I am made of. It has gifted me with a job that I adore, a family that makes me smile and lifestyle that is a forever adventure of critters and kids and being in nature all of the time. On this new moon, look up at the clear blue sky and see NO LIMITS! It is the next chapter for earth. The clearing is now and I for one, strongly suggest that you align, allow and appreciate this. I, along with the loves of my heart, went to the Crater and prayed for this day. Thank you Mother/ Father Great Mystery for a life unencumbered by reality, it is something special and yes, it will make a great tale to share. Namaste Earth!

No comments: