Saturday, December 12, 2015

New moon - deep roots

I am a bird on a perch. I sit up top as a Sagittarian, and look at the big picture always. It swirls and radiates in colour, and texture and geometry. I know which energy attracts my attention. I have been drawn my whole life to the light that creates that energy and those patterns. I also have a deep connection to the dark too. It comes strongly in to play in our experiences here and generates much response. It can cause drama, trauma or loss. It creates, without light and truth, decay and death. I know the story well, I saw it first when I was two and watched my father pass away from his body. It was life changing. It also became a great gift, the sight of a seer can help in many ways. I use to shine a light on health options. I have deep roots to this world, although the were nearly severed that day my father left. My children have made that so. On our new moon, I asked for some support from the Universe at large. I was supported with love, connection and abundance. Then asked to continue my work here for now. Today is a gateway, 12-12-2015 to a new deeply rooted connection to the next phase of humanity. Ask, and I promise, you will be heard and answered!

No comments: