Friday, December 4, 2015

Real-Eyes - did you know there are three????

Our pineal glad is that third eye. It floats behind your forehead and it is a supersensory device. I cover mine when I am in high energy places with a headband just like I wear glasses in the wind to protect my other two eyes when I am on the back of my Harley. I have had access to my third eye for a long time since I gave up flouride and mercury filled spit. It is an awesome ability and gives me a vision unlike the two eyed version of me had. I know you are all learning to access your third eye now, because I am familiar to you. Some say, hey, don't I know you?? And I see that third recognizing me from another place and time, and simply smile and say hello again. Use it now as it begins to connect to your other eyes. It will seem a little strange at first as you begin to see auras and energy hidden from view before now. It is ok. Say this, please stand in the light and let me see the whole honest authentic YOU, and then GO from there. It is an awesome day for us all, no more secrets or hidden behaviors of deception. Congrats world, we are on our way to Unity!

No comments: