Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Birthday month - December - my best time

My knowing becomes very clear in December. I know to re-view before the date of my birth to restore what is mine. It gives me great  joy and also PAUSE every year I do that. My arrival date is the 20th and so from now till then I will offer insights to that re-view of Su/Sioux. My heritage woke me early today and asked to chat. I watched a video, read my history, saw pictures of my past family including me in the 1800's, and cried at the loss and smiled at the familiarities. I saw those faces, and know those names, my memories are strong and very clear. I am in this lifetime in the healing arts, a natural in every way. Becoming a Naturopath was simply a reincarnation of lifetimes of natural knowing and living. My life on my ranch is also a big part of my knowing, horses, log houses, wood fires and endless vistas of green grass are my history too. I know who I was and where I lived and what I accomplished and how it makes me ME. Many of you do too, although maybe only in your dreams or hobbies or deja vues. Honor your past, forgive the pieces that caused trauma and loss. I know that is the key to our future here. Never forget, but never repeat the pain!! Happy birthday month to me! Looks like 58 is going to be something very special!

No comments: