Thursday, December 17, 2015

Belief, the burden of hope

Faith is the belief in things unseen. It is discussed in context with a higher vision of our soul and it's life here  while on earth. It is a way of looking and listening to the whispers and shimmers of light that serve us so well and give us goosebumps and shivers. It is the choice that fuels hope, especially when there is little left. Our world has become hope-less by a lack of faith and the loss of love. Faith in self, in love, in each other, in the greater good, in the magic it takes to change things, in miracles and that in the end all will be revealed, is key. I know that my faith is my most powerful strength, it is unwavering in it's knowing of what is true and right for me. My love of life and helping it flourish with nature's help, my passion. My hope, my greatest stretch, my hardest job, my achilles' heel. In the darkest most hidden corner I see light, a tiny flicker and I head for it. This drives my family nuts. They say that I should leave well enough alone, and stop trying so hard and looking so low. I should look to those at my level or above. I just do not do that naturally. I knew that once long ago someone believed in me, mess that I was. The faith he showed in me restored my hope, then my health and my vision for helping here. So I will be that person for others for as a pay back for that love and support. Faith, hope and love, that is what I will work with and on, and that is good enough. Thank you for loving me Great Mystery, and tell my mentors and ancestors who sit with you now, I know how much they love me.

No comments: