Sunday, December 6, 2015

Edify all that you wish to create in your life - words count

I see the response or rection to words of love, praise, adoration and even inquistition. I know how I am under the influence of such creative energy. In the beginning, there was the WORD. That may very well be the most important verse of the Bible. I believe words create. I create health, happiness and horses with words  of enthusiasm, joy and a willingness to share. I create every single detail of my reality with my self talk - inner and outer. I know that if I project a word, it's truth is mine and mine alone to bear. Others may pick up on it and own it too, so I try my hardest to project positivity. I also block the words of less, lack and loss that I hear here with my whole being and being whole, and being secure in my own words. Today, edify YOURSELF. Choose 12 things you love about you and say them, draw them, write them and if you have someone you love, share them. This is the key to the doorway of the shift. A simple key, a big door and words of  self-love that are going move you through to the new you.

My words.....
Danny
Tula
Rusty
Gypsy
Coal
Honey
Moon
Bubba
Dove
Mr. Bojangles
KC
and of course    HAWK!

No comments: