Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ascension has begun

All of our lives here we ask, we pray, we cry, we demand, we self destruct, we we we all the way home. Well, we are home now. Our prayers have been answered. It is the time of light, of ascension and I am grateful. My partner called  me crazy, he would say I do not get it. I would say, just hold on for a minute longer and you will. The old stories are being revealed as lies. The truth shall set you free is the new story. In the light, in the wide open, in the clearing and truth of love only, the new age begins. We went to the crater two months ago and asked for clearing. It began. Now two months later it is nearly over. Light is every where, love and hope are being restored. Purpose is the new age, and for the gift of life, and the opportunity to do what I love to do, I am honored, blessed and frankly, glad it has now begun. Thank you Mother/Father God and all the beings who stood with me, in light and in dark. It was one crazy 100,000 years. Contract complete.

No comments: