Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Do you hear what I hear?

They who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not hear/here the music. My friend plays the flute when he is in a good place. I love it. It makes my heart sing! My dance is on!! Others close to him hate it, they think it's stupid and are very disrespectful of his gift. I am aware that he is greatly influenced by those opinions. People are looking for a place to fit in, where they are accepted for the unique ways they love to be and share. Unconditional is yet a hope here.  A dream really.Yet it is quietly taking it's place in the feminine energy we are receiving. Mother love, is that song, that music, that energy. Nurturing the souls of humanity is ferious and dynamic, supportive and unconditional. I know, I am that mother. I do not care what you do, only why and how and that you are totally accountable for every detail of what you do. Listen now, we mothers are talking, and letting you hear/here us, is what you will be doing now for awhile. Soon you will dance too as the music of the mother's song plays in your heart! It is what we have waited for. Thank you Great Mystery for that gift!

No comments: