Saturday, December 5, 2015

We must all be little bit crazy

I know I can be. I think sometimes that this planet takes too much work to stay aboard. I see the drama and the illness and imbalance and wonder how that all happened. I know we choose it and yet, we sometimes do we not get over it? I have chosen a variety of experiences, and I also know that without them I would know what I know. I always say this, do not talk to me unless you have first hand knowledge of what you are speaking of. No guesses, no sales, to promoting someone else's agenda. I know that is crazy for sure. I am a little crazy but not that way.  I know that  crazy is one of my attributes, not a burden at all. I am a double sun and moon sagittarius, there is no more to say. Optimistic, direct and full of life, I am who I am and being grateful for my life here is all I need to do now. Even if it looks crazy, it is all good. Love your life, your choice, crazy?? I think not.

No comments: