Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Still learning.....

When I am done listening and learning I will leave. Until then I continue to pay attention. Sitting quietly and listening and watching has been a life long  ver challenging lesson for me. I am generally in a bit of a hurry cane/hurricane. More like a Tsunami, Dr. Tsunami they call me, yet a hurrier too. Allowing the whole to finish their words, their thoughts, their ideas, is not what comes easily to me, so I am still learning to pause.  I listened to the video before this post with Russell Means and his wife, and saw what the allowance, the pause looked like in real time. I am still learning that. He is gone now, and she will continue for the time being. Yet knowing they both paused often enough to create and share a loving relationship is inspiring. See, I am still learning.

No comments: