Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SKIN in the game

Life here is a game. A giant crap shoot really. A gamble, a risk, an adventure of huge potential. I heard the term, SKIN IN THE GAME recently. I like it. Bystanders are every where, toe dippers too. Drama queens and kings and the like, stirring up the bottom of the bottle or barrel or food chain, depending on their need to demand attention and anesthestic all at the same time or control your game with that. Rebels -Indigos, Crystals and Rainbow Warriors are sick of the old matrix, which upsets our balance, our ability to create and live in unity and peace. Notice I did not say PERFECTION,  that is not an option here, PROGESS is the game. The ladder of ascension, DNA, the road to Creator the Great Mystery. I want to play with those who have SKIN in the game.  Human ability and presence and passion, in THIS game. Accountability, effort, intention and yes love. I have attracted investors, but not really anyone with skin in the game the way I want to play. I am a double Jupiter, I play big, then I go home, win or lose. I know that seems different, yet for me it is all in. Always was. I have never let up until now. I guess it is a new game. I guess I will have to decide again, if I am going to play, cuz if I do I will have skin in the game. How about you? All in or going home?? You decide.

No comments: