Monday, December 21, 2015

So do the math

We had a gathering here yesterday  to celebrate our world, our connection, the solstice and my birthday too. I said I would bring my incredible horses to the party, all 12 of them, and I did. I said this would be their first ceremony in this arena as a whole group and I looked forward to seeing the magic. I then counted those who came to drum and sing, and there were 12 people. A perfect match!! I smiled. Do the math. 12 times 12 equals 144. I belong to the 144 group and my first conscious memory of my affiliation to them was with the original 24 seated  together long ago. We knew what our mission was then and have now finally finished it together. So everything comes full circle. I smile and thank the Great Mystery for doing the math, always doing the math!! We are grateful that this too, has come to pass and all is well in our world. We are greatly blessed and pleased. It all adds up to light, love and laughter too here now forever. Namaste' and Happy solstice to us all, tomorrow the light returns to Wisconsin and I for one love that.

No comments: