Thursday, December 24, 2015

Changing weather/whether or not you are ready

Whether or not you want to, you and I are changing. Weather changes are bringing in solar wind, magnetic hits, and our sun/son is shining a brighter light and bringing the heat. You are being peeled back in this new energy and the pink of you is being revealed for all to see. Many have long awaited this rebirth,prayed for it. Others are still resisting and being wasted as it passes them by for the last time. The new energy only applies to those who have asked and prepared for the answer. I have read much text, and I know you know that what I say has been presented to you in each set of books over thousands of years. I know the time is NOW. As you reveal the real you, you will be presented. A gift to self and then to  our world.  For the UNITY of us all depends on you and your presence. Be......warm.....light....safe......loved.....and know  what I know. All is as it was told. Weather/whether or not, it is finished. Namaste'

No comments: