Wednesday, December 23, 2015

How much are you willing to forgive and forget forever?

I have always said this time in the history of humanity has been the most barbaric of all time. I know, I was here. I have seen it all. If you do not remember, check the archives or the akashic records, it is there, recorded. I live on the oldest undisturbed akash this world has, the limestone of the St. Croix River Valley. No breaks here, not for a very long time, just layer after layer of life recorded on earth in the mineral of her memory. It is a wonderful library for those hearty souls interested in the whole story. In the memory of each of us are those thoughts, words and deeds that still need to heal in the mercy needed by allowing and inviting the gift of forgiveness. We will not move one step forward until we balance the scale of less, lack and loss of love with forgiveness. So like Santa, make a list, check it twice. Remember the details one last time. Then remember that you only experience those things that you have experienced once or more in your own life. Is there judgement, abuse, criticism, anger, fear, untruth, sadness, or anything else that takes away the joy of life here. I have peeled away the layers again and again,  and when it hurts I stop for a moment and wait for a shot of bravery or truth or help from outside myself. Then feeling loved and whole by a power greater than my own, I begin again. All I can say is that it is going to make a great story and wonderful book! Cuz in the end the good guys win and love is restored and life begins again with  a love not known ever before on this crazy planet. So in the spirit of the season and a renewal of your vision of what to do and who you really are - please forgive us all, and forget about it and make a move toward the light and the truth that love is all there is and in the end, it is all that you will take when you go. Namaste'

No comments: