Sunday, March 25, 2012

Restore your voice

We manifest our reality with our spoken words, it is the SECRET, there is a movie about it. I just received training on a new device that detects the lost notes in your voice. With an amazing tool it then vibrates the tone back into your voice. Missing notes have formed the lives of humans from time immemorial. Families pass down the same lack. They use the same curses over and over and then their kids do that too. They are missing out on the fullness of life put into play by a healthy voice, complete with all 12 notes.

I have experienced this on my own and it is a miracle, but the technology designed to heal you always is, no matter what part of you it works on. Lasers, infrared lights, electromagnetics, and so forth, all add in to your growth and development.

I am offering this system of recovery for my clinic, it will enhance all that we currently do so much, since changing someone's manifesting ability is the key to the future of each individual.

It is called EVOX, look it up and then call me and we will get you singing and laughing and speaking great things for you and the whole world now. I met a mediator who uses this with his clients before a session and he said the results are always better and more clear and that being said, let's all get clear and speak our truth with love and the highest intention. Dr. Su

No comments: